Do you want to improve your understanding of Software Development as well?
Then you want to try things. You also want to get inspired and to read about software development.
Sign up for my newsletter because you want to get some quality content served right into your mailbox. Give it a try, it is a great way to improve your development and business skills. Just like a warm cup of tea in the evening, it will do good for you. Even better, you will get the latest news, updates, and promotions. No tea included. 🙂
RECENT ARTICLES ON UNDERSTANDING OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Software Engineering: Experiences, Challenges, and OpportunitiesThis article is about Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Software Engineering: Experiences, Challenges, and Opportunities. It represents a paper published at a highly ranked HAWAII INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEM SCIENCES (HICSS). This paper was written with great help and supervision of prof. Viktoria Pammer-Schindler. Given article and paper might be relevant for you as … Read more
- Kick-starting Your New Developer Job with these Essential TipsThis article is about kick-starting your new developer job based on my experience gathered in multiple companies and projects. Read it, prepare well and you will do great! Introduction Kick-starting your new developer job is very important. Different teams will have different expectations, but essentially you will be expected to find your place in … Read more
- Clean Code Rules: Improve quality of your codeClean Code Rules is a proposal of common sense rules. They are easy to follow and can improve quality of your code. Therefore, if you work as a developers and architect, you should be aware of them. Here is a common use case. You are finished with writing your technical specifications and estimates. Now … Read more
- Writing technical specifications and estimatesWriting technical specifications is a very common requirement if you work as integrator, solution architect or technical manager. Usual process is quite simple. Management of your company want’s to introduce something new. For example, new feature of your software or user story. On the other hand, you might have to integrate external API to … Read more
- REST API tutorial – What is API? REST vs RESTful?REST is one common approach related to building web applications. It is one important term that all web application developers should understand. This is the main goal of this REST API tutorial. Furthermore, a good understanding of what is REST can be beneficial for other stakeholders as well. Introduction to the REST API This … Read more